Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Local source reveals the number of trucks that entered Iraq through the port of Trebil today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Local source reveals the number of trucks that entered Iraq through the port of Trebil today Empty Local source reveals the number of trucks that entered Iraq through the port of Trebil today

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Mar 2018, 6:19 am

Local source reveals the number of trucks that entered Iraq through the port of Trebil today
    March 31 2018 2:08 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Tarbil crossing[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A local source in Anbar province announced on Saturday that 800 truckloads of goods entered the province from the port of Trebil west of Ramadi on Saturday.

The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Post" that 800 Iraqi trucks loaded with goods and other materials crossed today from the port of Trebil to the city of Ramadi.

He added that this is the first time that the large number of trucks from the port of Trebil to Ramadi four years ago, pointing out that the international road Salik in front of the movement of passengers and trucks loaded with goods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:28 pm