Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: Putin did not coordinate with the allies the decision to withdraw troops from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: Putin did not coordinate with the allies the decision to withdraw troops from Syria Empty Moscow: Putin did not coordinate with the allies the decision to withdraw troops from Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:56 am

Moscow: Putin did not coordinate with the allies the decision to withdraw troops from Syria

22:22 - 12/12/2017

Moscow: Putin did not coordinate with the allies the decision to withdraw troops from Syria %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    MOSCOW - Russian President Vladimir Putin has not coordinated with the allies the decision to withdraw Russian troops from Syria, Moscow has confirmed.
    "The president gave the order as commander-in-chief and he is not obliged to tell anyone," Russian Assistant President Yuri Ushakov told reporters when asked whether the Russian authorities had discussed its decision with Iran.
    On Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria after carrying out its anti-terrorism mission.
    "I ordered the defense minister and chief of the general staff to begin withdrawing the Russian forces to their permanent positions," Putin said during a surprise visit to the Russian base of Hamimim in Syria.
    It should be noted that the Russian Federation, had started a military air operation on 30 Shttp://www.almaalomah.com/2017/12/12/263745/eptember 2015 at the request of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:31 am