Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi: We have opened Arab and Western countries to recover the money of "corrupt"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi: We have opened Arab and Western countries to recover the money of "corrupt" Empty Al-Abbadi: We have opened Arab and Western countries to recover the money of "corrupt"

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 2:05 am

Al-Abbadi: We have opened Arab and Western countries to recover the money of "corrupt"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 09:49 AM (Views 303)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Al-Abbadi: We have opened Arab and Western countries to recover the money of "corrupt"
    Baghdad / Sky Press

Saad al-Hadithi, spokesman for Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi's office, said Tuesday that the Iraqi government has opened neighboring Arab countries to Iraq and another in Eastern Europe over money smuggled from the country and corrupt officials fleeing justice.

"Iraq has coordination through Interpol to track down the corrupt and the government has its files against people outside Iraq and is being followed closely," al-Hadithi said in an interview with Sky Press. "The Iraqi government has an international cover to fight."

"The prime minister when he announced his intention to wage a future war against corruption, this invitation is not propaganda, adding that Iraq has opened countries in Eastern Europe and other neighboring Iraq on the prosecution of contraband money and corrupt."

He pointed out that "the names accused of corruption can not be pursued at the present time for the enjoyment of a high degree of confidentiality in addition to the citizen has the right to know, but provided that does not affect the conduct of these investigations."

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has already announced the federal government's intention to launch a new war on corruption within government institutions and bring the corrupt to justice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:01 pm