Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Condemnations and angry reactions because of the assault of the deputy "Israeli" on the families of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Condemnations and angry reactions because of the assault of the deputy "Israeli" on the families of Empty Condemnations and angry reactions because of the assault of the deputy "Israeli" on the families of

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 2:27 am

[size=30]Condemnations and angry reactions because of the assault of the deputy "Israeli" on the families of the prisoners of Gaza[/size]
    26/12/2017 10:57 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Condemnations and angry reactions because of the assault of the deputy "Israeli" on the families of Font_decrease  Condemnations and angry reactions because of the assault of the deputy "Israeli" on the families of Font_enlarge
     Condemnations and angry reactions because of the assault of the deputy "Israeli" on the families of Thumbnail.php?file=87c312f8_5a85_41c6_9377_f97302592bb5_830904557
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The International Red Cross has urged the Israeli entity to ensure the safety of Palestinian families visiting prisoners and their dignity.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ultra-Orthodox Likud MK Oren Hazan attacked the mothers of the prisoners of the Gaza Strip after they intercepted a bus carrying them on their way to the prison of the nafha of mothers, responding to the grief of the rejection of their insults against their children.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hamas organized a solidarity stand with the families of the prisoners of Gaza after being subjected to verbal assault from the deputy "Israeli", said the mother of the prisoner Abdul Rahman al-Shana said that the Israeli deputy stormed the bus by force and slapped them in a blatant attack on the prisoners'.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In turn, denounced the member of the Political Bureau of Hamas Fathi Hammad blatant assault on the families of prisoners, pointing out that the prisoners will enjoy freedom in the deal of free new.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:59 pm