Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy calls on the government to support the national product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary economy calls on the government to support the national product Empty The parliamentary economy calls on the government to support the national product

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 4:22 am

The parliamentary economy calls on the government to support the national product

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Borhan Mamouri, Thursday, the Council of Ministers by obliging ministries and government agencies to encourage and support the local product through contracting with national companies, especially Diyala for electrical industries.
    "The need to support and encourage the national product and work on the rehabilitation of local companies and factories to reduce unemployment and ensure the sustainability of local work and to reduce corruption and manipulation of the prices of goods imported from abroad," Maamouri said in a press statement.
    "Despite all the challenges and difficulties faced by the local industry, Diyala Electrical Industries produces electrical transformers of different capacities and specifications not available in the Middle East, with ISO recognition," he said.
    He called on the Council of Ministers to "oblige ministries or government agencies to contract with Diyala, which provides after-sales service of maintenance and repair of its electrical products."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:53 pm