Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli minister urges execution of Palestinians as "effective deterrent"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli minister urges execution of Palestinians as "effective deterrent" Empty Israeli minister urges execution of Palestinians as "effective deterrent"

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Dec 2017, 2:10 am

Israeli minister urges execution of Palestinians as "effective deterrent"

08:50 - 29/12/2017

Israeli minister urges execution of Palestinians as "effective deterrent" %D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696x392
    Information / follow up ..
    Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman on his Facebook page urged the need for a law to apply the death penalty to the Palestinians.
    Avigdor Lieberman pointed to the existence of a large opposition to the project in the Israeli Cabinet of Ministers for Political and Security Affairs.
    He noted that the attorney general of the government also opposes the death penalty, which Lieberman considers an "effective deterrent".
    The head of Israel's Shin Bet security service, Nadav Argaman, expressed his opposition during the closed session of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Security Committee to impose the execution of those who commit terrorist-related murders.
    Lieberman pointed to the existence of a similar law in the United States and therefore "it is desirable for Israel to follow the path of the most powerful democratic system in the world."
    According to Lieberman, "Every terrorist who enters a prison cell creates an incentive for terrorist organizations to kidnap soldiers and civilians for the purpose of bargaining."

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:55 pm