Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Israeli Knesset seeks to legislate a law allowing the execution of Palestinians who carry out op

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Israeli Knesset seeks to legislate a law allowing the execution of Palestinians who carry out op Empty The Israeli Knesset seeks to legislate a law allowing the execution of Palestinians who carry out op

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 4:04 am

The Israeli Knesset seeks to legislate a law allowing the execution of Palestinians who carry out operations

19:02 - 02/08/2017

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Representatives from Israel's ruling Likud party plan to submit a proposal to the Knesset to amend the penal code and fight terrorism to ensure the death penalty for Palestinians who carry out operations that kill Israelis.

The deputy speaker of the Israeli Knesset, the right-wing Likud party, Nawa Boker, called for legislation to allow the Israeli military court to issue a death sentence for "perpetrators of murderous Palestinians."

In a press statement to the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper, Booker said Wednesday that she would present the issue to the Israeli Knesset soon, claiming that it was in response to what she called the "crimes" committed by the Palestinians against the Israelis.

For its part, the seventh Hebrew channel on its website, that the draft amendment law will include the addition of two items on the laws, one provides for the imposition of the death penalty on the perpetrators of resistance operations.

According to the bill, amendments to article 39 of the Anti-Terrorism Act, the introduction of death sentences instead of life in the use of chemical, biological, radiological or harmful weapons, and the targeting and damage of a sensitive facility, or cases of serious injury to a large audience .

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman announced their support for the execution of the death penalty for the suicide bombing of the Helmish settlement, which killed three settlers.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/02/181035/

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:41 am