Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Japanese loan to Basra worth over $ 2 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Japanese loan to Basra worth over $ 2 billion Empty A Japanese loan to Basra worth over $ 2 billion

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:55 am

A Japanese loan to Basra worth over $ 2 billion
    December 29 2017 10:23 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Basra Governorate Council[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Revealed to the Committee on Oil and Gas Council of the province of Basra, said the interest rate of the Japanese loan of 2% to be repaid over forty years 

, said Chairman of the Committee, Ali Shaddad knight, " The Japanese government has agreed to give Iraq a loan of two billion and 100 million dollars for the implementation of A set of rehabilitation projects in Basra oil refinery at an interest rate of 2%. These funds will be allocated for the implementation of a series of vital and strategic projects in Basrah Refinery aimed at developing the refinery and access to daily production of 4500 tons of improved gasoline and 27000 barrels of oil Fuel and (40,000) barrels of hydrogenated gas oil produced for the first time In Iraq and according to international specifications, in addition to the production (500) tons of liquid gas, which enhances the actual need. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:42 am