Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The religious authority stresses that government failure must be recognized

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The religious authority stresses that government failure must be recognized Empty The religious authority stresses that government failure must be recognized

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:01 am

The religious authority stresses that government failure must be recognized
    December 29 2017 02:14 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

Confirmed the supreme religious authority, the failure of the performance of the government, stressing the need to be recognized, while pointed out that the fatwa Ali Sistani had a full impact after it demanded the separation of the Kurdistan region. 

"There is a failure in the performance of the government and we must recognize and acknowledge this failure, and we must correct and find places of failure and error," the website quoted the representative of the reference Sheikh Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai as saying during a meeting with a delegation representing the youth of central and southern Iraq. 

He added that "the reference calls for scrutiny of the election experience and what are the failures in this democratic practice." 

Karbalai pointed out that "the results of the mistakes of the past deviation among young people in the subject of atheism and its spread, because of the deviations and effects and cultural and economic deterioration in the country."

He stressed that "the supreme authority has developed a political approach that we must follow as a fateful for Iraq," explaining that "those who examine the letter of reference will find that it stresses three things occupy the primary (the homeland and the citizen and the good man)." 

On the other hand, Karbalai explained that "the fatwa of the reference had full effect after it called for the separation of the Kurdistan region, while the fatwa holy jihad against a major reason to eliminate it, in a short period did not expect the international community."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:29 am