Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world" Empty Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world"

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 3:05 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world"[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

8 hours ago

(Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi predicted on Friday that Iraq could be among the top 20 emerging nations in the world.

"We should not allow the staunch voices to turn us back," Abbadi said in an address to attend the central ceremony held by the General Secretariat of the Kadhimiya threshold on the end of the military operation against the organization.

"Iraq can become one of the 20 emerging and advanced countries," he said.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world" Empty Re: Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world"

Post by fonz1951 Fri 05 Jan 2018, 5:55 pm

goes hand in hand with an article i read a couple of weeks ago that said Iraq is one of, if not the richest country in the world. anybody else still think the rate is gonna be 10 cent?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world" Empty Re: Abadi 's economy does not enslave Iraq to become one of the "20 emerging countries in the world"

Post by Screwball Fri 05 Jan 2018, 6:09 pm

fonz1951 wrote:goes hand in hand with an article i read a couple of weeks ago that said Iraq is one of, if not the richest country in the world. anybody else still think the rate is gonna be 10 cent?
    As I said why would you have a contract rate of 1.20on cbi’s site, and ask people to tender using 1.20 rate of you were going to revakuenat .10....not a hope in hell
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 05 Jan 2018, 7:50 pm

Screwball wrote:
    fonz1951 wrote:goes hand in hand with an article i read a couple of weeks ago that said Iraq is one of, if not the richest country in the world. anybody else still think the rate is gonna be 10 cent?
    As I said why would you have a contract rate of 1.20on cbi’s site, and ask people to tender using 1.20 rate of you were going to revakuenat .10....not a hope in hell

On the IMF site it has had 1.17 for years...
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Fri 05 Jan 2018, 11:20 pm

Screwball wrote:
    exactly my point.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 06 Jan 2018, 1:57 pm

Totally agree and no lender would lend at a .10 rate - how in the world would they ever get paid back. The big boys know what is coming and they are lining up.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 06 Jan 2018, 10:18 pm

Lobo wrote:Totally agree and no lender would lend at a .10 rate - how in the world would they ever get paid back.  The big boys know what is coming and they are lining up.

thumbs2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:15 am