Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Authority for Taxation introduces the Department of Senior Taxpayers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Authority for Taxation introduces the Department of Senior Taxpayers Empty The General Authority for Taxation introduces the Department of Senior Taxpayers

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2018, 6:54 am

The General Authority for Taxation introduces the Department of Senior Taxpayers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The General Authority for Taxation has decided to introduce a department of senior taxpayers comprising five types of companies.
    The Authority said in an official letter received by "Economy News" that the development of the Department of senior taxpayers came on the basis of the ministerial order number (4706) for the year 2017 and the amount under the letter of the Ministry of Finance number (45900) on 7/12/2017, which began on 2/1 of This year.
    The companies that fall under the jurisdiction of the department are the oil company (license rounds companies, secondary contractors), mixed private joint stock companies, banks, telecommunications companies and the Internet as well as offices and branches of foreign companies.
    The Authority requested the concerned authorities to be in contact, including financial matters, with the Senior Taxpayers Department.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:25 pm