Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel plans to link its ports to Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel plans to link its ports to Saudi Arabia Empty Israel plans to link its ports to Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:35 am

Israel plans to link its ports to Saudi Arabia

20:22 - 15/01/2018

Israel plans to link its ports to Saudi Arabia %D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A6-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    The Israeli government has agreed to allocate NIS 15 million to implement the railway project from Israel to a border crossing in Jordan, but the plan of Transport Minister Yisrael Katz aspires to connect the Haifa port to Saudi Arabia.
    The decision calls for the allocation of 15 million shekels (4.4 million dollars) of the budget for 2019, to implement the project of the railway from the Israeli city of Besan to the Jordanian Sheikh Hussein crossing on the border with Israel, to transport passengers and cargo trains instead of using trucks.
    This project is intended to reduce the pressure on roads connecting the Israeli ports on the Mediterranean coast, especially Haifa and Ashdod, and between Jordan. In addition, the plan's owner aspires to connect Israeli ports with other countries in the region, such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states in the future.
    "The railway will be used as a regional transport corridor between Europe and the Middle East, linking it to the Mediterranean Sea, and will serve as a bridge of peace," Israeli Transport Minister Yisrael Katz said in response to the project.
    "My vision of linking Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states and Jordan to the port of Haifa and the Mediterranean will make Israel a shipping hub and boost Israel's economy. And this is a realistic vision I offer in partnership with the US government and international bodies concerned. "

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:48 pm