Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: Production cuts add $ 25 per barrel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: Production cuts add $ 25 per barrel Empty Saudi Arabia: Production cuts add $ 25 per barrel

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2018, 2:55 am

Saudi Arabia: Production cuts add $ 25 per barrel %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-660x330

Saudi Arabia: Production cuts add $ 25 per barrel

Saudi Arabia's Energy and Industry Minister, Khalid Al-Falih, said the OPEC-led cut-off agreement between Russia and OPEC had added at least $ 25 to the price of a barrel.
    "The barrel of oil is currently trading at $ 70.3, which means that prices have risen by about $ 25 thanks to the production reduction agreement, which came into force in early 2017," Al-Faleh said on the sidelines of his forum in Davos, Switzerland.
    The minister added, according to the agency "Tass" Russian, that the recovery of oil prices returned additional revenue on the budgets of oil-exporting countries, not companies. "
    "The economies of developing countries, Europe and Russia are growing again, China is maintaining relatively high growth rates and India is growing," he said. So I think that's all good for the energy sector, and finally the world is watching that cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia is working, and markets take us very seriously. "
    The energy minister said that Saudi Arabia's oil reserves exceed 260 billion barrels, stressing the importance of the role of oil in the global economy.
    Al-Falih said that talking about the peak of demand for oil misses the reality of the world's need to about 1.5 million barrels per day to meet the increase in demand annually, and add about 2.5 million barrels to compensate for the natural decline in world production.
    Al-Falih hinted that rock oil would meet only a small part of this demand, in an indication of the need to continue in the oil sector to ensure that future demand is met.
    Russia and Saudi Arabia, the world's top oil producers, play a pivotal role in the cut-off agreement, thanks to the success of the agreement, which cuts production by 1.8 million barrels of crude oil per day.
    With the announcement of the agreement by the end of November 2016 oil prices rose from the level of 47 - 48 dollars to more than $ 70, the highest level of oil prices since the end of 2014.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:22 am