Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A senior Egyptian delegation arrives in Baghdad to discuss reconstruction participation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A senior Egyptian delegation arrives in Baghdad to discuss reconstruction participation Empty A senior Egyptian delegation arrives in Baghdad to discuss reconstruction participation

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 4:49 am

A senior Egyptian delegation arrives in Baghdad to discuss reconstruction participation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A senior Egyptian delegation arrived in Baghdad on Monday morning. 
    According to the website (the seventh day) that "Ibrahim Mahalb, Assistant to the President of the Republic, for national and strategic projects, arrived at the head of a delegation, the capital Baghdad to meet with a number of senior officials there, and discuss ways to support cooperation between the two countries. 
    He pointed out that "the Egyptian delegation is scheduled to participate during the visit to Iraq in the celebration of the coronation of Baghdad, the capital of Arab media, and held a meeting with Prime Minister Haider Abadi, to discuss the strengthening of relations of cooperation between Egypt and Iraq in all fields." 
    The high-level delegation includes senior officials and heads of Egyptian companies involved in investment in Iraq and participation in reconstruction efforts.
    Mahalab's visit comes ahead of the Iraq Reconstruction Conference in Kuwait mid-next month, in light of moves led by Baghdad with the countries supporting Iraq to participate in the reconstruction of the country, especially the liberated areas of terrorist gangs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:05 am