Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

, Iraq, Egypt discuss cooperation to build 5 areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

, Iraq, Egypt discuss cooperation to build 5 areas Empty , Iraq, Egypt discuss cooperation to build 5 areas

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Feb 2018, 3:31 am

[size=32]
    , Iraq, Egypt discuss cooperation to build 5 areas[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

(SANA) - Egyptian Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi met with Vice President of Egypt Ibrahim al-Abadi and his accompanying delegation on Wednesday. 
    During the meeting, bilateral cooperation between the two countries was strengthened in the fields of health, especially hospitals, energy and industry, and the construction of housing units and roads. 
    The Egyptian vice president stressed the importance of relations between the two countries and the two brotherly peoples and the support of the Arab Republic of Egypt for Iraq and the importance of its great role in the region.
    According to a statement by the office of Abadi, the latter received "a written letter from President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in which he blessed the great victories and victory over terrorism and the emphasis on strengthening bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries in various fields."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:45 am