Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper reveals the details of the meeting of an international delegation with the son of Sistani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper reveals the details of the meeting of an international delegation with the son of Sistani  Empty Newspaper reveals the details of the meeting of an international delegation with the son of Sistani

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:49 am

Newspaper reveals the details of the meeting of an international delegation with the son of Sistani .. What they asked him?

08:38 - 03/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A Lebanese newspaper on Saturday revealed the details of a meeting of a delegation from the United Nations with Mr. Mohammad Reza al-Sistani, the son of the religious authority Sayyid Ali al-Sistani, noting that the delegation requested the support of the religious authority to postpone the upcoming parliamentary elections.
    "The son of Supreme Leader Mohammad Reza al-Sistani, has received a delegation in the past," the United Nations ", which coincided with the talk of the movement led by the" United Nations representative "in Iraq, Pressure on various forces to postpone the date of elections. "
    The newspaper added that "the delegation asked Sistani to grant (cover) for such a step, but the response was categorically rejected, what these forces interpreted by adherence to the Constitution and the timing of the Constitution, first, and its effective presence at the heart of the political process; An opportunity to make a breach in the political structure and be the starting point for any change that may occur in the next phase, third. "
    The newspaper did not mention in its report the date of the meeting and the identity of the personalities who met Mr. Sistani's son, and why did not meet the same reference. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:45 pm