Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Agreement on UN proposal on 10 compensatory seats and 8 quotas

chouchou
    chouchou

Source: Agreement on UN proposal on 10 compensatory seats and 8 quotas  Empty Source: Agreement on UN proposal on 10 compensatory seats and 8 quotas

Post by chouchou Mon 04 Nov 2013, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A source in the National Alliance revealed on Monday, the agreement of the political blocs on the UN proposal of the special elections to the parliament
    and pointed out that the proposal includes the allocation of ten compensatory seats and eight quota for "big" blocs out of 328 seats.
    “The unofficial news refers to an agreement on the UN proposals on MPs of total number of 328 ," noting , that " there will be 10 seats distributed between the National of 5 seats and the same number distributed in Kurdistan Alliance ,” the source who requested anonymity told “Shafaq News”.

“the minority quota will be at the rate of 8 seats for minorities," noting that "the total added seats are 18, an increase of 3 seats added to the total number of MPs , which was composed of 325 deputies before the increase,” the source added.

The dispute on the compensatory seats and the quota was of the most prominent differences in the deliberations that have taken place since a long time on the electoral law , especially with the approach of the general election amid repulsion of political bloc’s positions on a number of controversial issues .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:59 am