Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent parliamentary source: a proposal to make the seats in the next parliament {340} seats

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent parliamentary source: a proposal to make the seats in the next parliament {340} seats Empty Urgent parliamentary source: a proposal to make the seats in the next parliament {340} seats

Post by chouchou Wed 02 Oct 2013, 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News}
    A parliamentary source revealed the existence of the proposal includes making the seats in parliament in the next session of {340} seats, rather than the current number of {325} seats. 

[ltr]He said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency {} "The proposal put forward by the Kurdistan Alliance bloc and ensure that this number will be allocated in the event of the adoption of multi-constituency system."

The source pointed out that "these seats if approved will be compensatory seats."

The number of the current parliament has 325 deputies while it was in the previous session 275 adoption deputy per 100 thousand citizens as the census of the number of the population of Iraq was 32 million 500 thousand citizens, as if it were the adoption of this proposal, the preparation of citizens must be 34 million people.

The electoral law and find many objections and disagreements about the compensatory seats to be allocated and the proposal of the Kurdistan Alliance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm