Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dubai airport remains the busiest international passenger in the world despite slowing growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dubai airport remains the busiest international passenger in the world despite slowing growth Empty Dubai airport remains the busiest international passenger in the world despite slowing growth

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 3:15 am

Dubai airport remains the busiest international passenger in the world despite slowing growth

Dubai airport remains the busiest international passenger in the world despite slowing growth 5619

Dubai International Airport has maintained its position as the world's busiest airport for international travelers in 2017, although passenger traffic growth slowed to the lowest pace in at least nine years. 
    Dubai's airports grew 5.5 percent year-on-year to 88.2 million from 83.6 million a year earlier, Dubai Airports said in a statement on Monday. 
    This is the slowest growth recorded by the airport since at least 2009, according to Reuters calculations. Dubai Airports expected a year ago to reach 89 million passengers. 
    Dubai airports expect growth to slow to 2.4 percent this year and reach 90.3 million passengers. 
    The flights to and from Dubai International Airport are mostly international and the airport is the hub of operations for Emirates, the largest airline in the Middle East. 
    Dubai airport offers Heathrow as the world's busiest airport for international travelers in 2014.
    According to the Heathrow Airport website, which also receives domestic flights, the number of passengers in 2017 increased by 3.1 percent to 78 million passengers. 
    The number of Russian passengers rose 28 percent to 1.3 million and the Chinese to 19.4 percent to 2.2 million in 2017. 
    The UAE has secured visa requirements for 2017 Russian travelers and Chinese citizens in 2016. 
    India remains the biggest market, with 12.06 million passengers receiving Dubai, up 5.4 percent. 
    Shipments increased 2.4 percent to 2.7 million tonnes.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10956

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:44 pm