Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nijaifi: No reason to contest Election Law

chouchou
    chouchou

Nijaifi: No reason to contest Election Law  Empty Nijaifi: No reason to contest Election Law

Post by chouchou Mon 04 Nov 2013, 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (NINA) – Speaker of Parliament, Usama al-Nijaif, said that there is no reason to contest the Election Law.

In a press conference held on in Parliament on Monday, Nov. 4, attended by leaders of political blocs, after passing the Law, Nijaif said that anyone who contests the Election Law will cost the country heavily and be disastrous.

He added that the Law did not forfeit the right of any province; pointing out that the Law does not have faults to be contested.

Nijaifi announced that other draft laws on Parliament's agenda will be debated and voted on later, such as Parties Law and Pension Law, as well as other important laws.

Earlier in the evening, Parliament voted passing the Election Law, with all its articles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:53 am