Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Investment in the Kuwait Conference of companies "Arab and foreign" exclusively

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Investment in the Kuwait Conference of companies "Arab and foreign" exclusively Empty Nassif: Investment in the Kuwait Conference of companies "Arab and foreign" exclusively

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2018, 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nassif: Investment in the Kuwait Conference of companies "Arab and foreign" exclusively

The deputy of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Monday, every Iraqi official to take a number of people with him in the so-called Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, indicating that "most Iraqi companies did not get a visa to go to Kuwait and participate in the conference, And foreign working in Iraq. "
    Nassif said in a statement that "it is regrettable that every minister or governor or the head of a body accompanied with him to Kuwait a crew of (5 - 10) people, and these delegations of course cost the state large amounts," noting that "the conference is an investment and not grants, Clear in the mechanism of its organization and determine the purpose of it, has been informed some ministries to prepare their papers for the purpose of discussing investment issues.
    She pointed out that "most Iraqi companies did not get a visa to go to Kuwait and participate in the conference, and the investment was restricted to Arab and foreign companies operating in Iraq, all got approval to participate in the conference and were deprived of Iraqi companies."
    "If we do not see any positive outcome with respect to the reconstruction of Iraq during the period following the conference, we will put question marks on the usefulness of holding it mainly," Nassif said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:32 pm