Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

IFC invests $ 1.2 billion in Iraq (WB)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IFC invests $ 1.2 billion in Iraq (WB) Empty IFC invests $ 1.2 billion in Iraq (WB)

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2018, 4:42 am

IFC invests $ 1.2 billion in Iraq (WB)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Ziad Badr - Head of International Finance Corporation Mission in Iraq 12 February 2018 11:17 p
    Mubasher : The International Finance Corporation (IFC) of the World Bank has called on international companies to overcome the funding concerns of reconstruction projects in Iraq and take advantage of investment opportunities offered by Baghdad with high returns.
    The head of the International Finance Corporation's mission in Iraq, the institution has investments of about 1.2 billion dollars (1.43 trillion dinars) in various projects in Iraq, according to "Reuters."
    "These projects include banks, cement factories and telecommunications companies, and are preparing to announce an investment of about $ 250 million in a telecommunications project," Ziad Bader said in his speech at Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to urge donors to support the Iraqi economy, after years of war on a sympathetic organization.
    Read more :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

IFC invests $ 1.2 billion in Iraq (WB) Empty Re: IFC invests $ 1.2 billion in Iraq (WB)

Post by Lobo Mon 12 Feb 2018, 12:18 pm

Thanks Rocky

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:36 pm