Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity to «Economy News»: Iraq will begin the first phase of the electric connection with the G

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity to «Economy News»: Iraq will begin the first phase of the electric connection with the G Empty Electricity to «Economy News»: Iraq will begin the first phase of the electric connection with the G

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 4:14 am

Electricity to «Economy News»: Iraq will begin the first phase of the electric connection with the Gulf States

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Electricity, Iraq will begin the first phase of the process of linking electricity with the Gulf States through the State of Kuwait, noting that the link between Iraq and Syria will start to be activated during the coming period.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Musab al-Mudar, told "Economy News" that "Iraq will begin work soon the first phase of linking energy between him and the Gulf states through the State of Kuwait," noting that "this project will lead to the stability of electricity in Iraq."
    He added that "Iraq will sign the agreement with Kuwait in the coming days," noting that "the line of pressure between Iraq and Syria destroyed by the organization is calling in 2014 after reaching its final stages, but two months ago signed a contract with Syria for rehabilitation.
    He pointed out that "Iraq's benefit from the project of linking with neighboring countries will be up to 300 MW, especially that we have not talked so far with funds."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:32 am