Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Withdrawal of US forces from Iraq prematurely will renew the capabilities of terrorist g

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Withdrawal of US forces from Iraq prematurely will renew the capabilities of terrorist g Empty Washington: Withdrawal of US forces from Iraq prematurely will renew the capabilities of terrorist g

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:41 am

[ltr]Washington: Withdrawal of US forces from Iraq prematurely will renew the capabilities of terrorist groups[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-26 at 08:40 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The United States said on Monday that its military forces would remain in Iraq and Syria indefinitely after US President Donald Trump announced that his administration did not need a new mandate to keep troops in the war.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The 2001 mandate to combat extremist terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda authorizes the United States to stay in Iraq and Syria for more than 20 years to deal with continuing militancy," Deputy Defense Secretary David Trachtenberg said in a letter to the US Senate.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The withdrawal of US troops prematurely would lead to the renewal of the capabilities of terrorist groups after the pressure is relaxed and the land is re-established," Trachtenberg said. .[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump's administration clarified its position on the lack of need for a new mandate. Foreign Secretary Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary James Matisse last October testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that the aftermath of September 11 provided the legal basis for US troops to stay. In Syria and Iraq[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:43 am