Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior sends two messages to the Gulf and the Arabs .. What did he say

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Interior sends two messages to the Gulf and the Arabs .. What did he say Empty The Minister of Interior sends two messages to the Gulf and the Arabs .. What did he say

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 2:22 am

The Minister of Interior sends two messages to the Gulf and the Arabs .. What did he say?

10:55 - 27/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Minister of Interior Qassim al-Araji on Tuesday addressed letters to Arab and Gulf citizens, stressing Iraq's aspiration to open up to the Arabs first and then to the global environment.
    "Our message to the Gulf citizen is that our destiny, our participants and our goal are the same. You and your brothers are still and we will work with you and your country to be a brotherly brotherhood that cooperates in achieving common national goals and our country is open to you," Araji said in an interview with the Riyadh newspaper. At any time, you embrace the principles of brotherhood and cooperation. "
    "Our message to the Arab citizens in general is that we are keen on cooperation and fruitful communication that reflects its effects on our countries. Our position and the approach of our national government and our Iraqi people has been and continues to emphasize openness to the Arabs first and then to the global environment. "He said.
    Araji stressed that "the security situation in Iraq is moving in the right direction after the great victories on terrorism and the liberation of the last inch of the dust of Iraq and we will work to achieve security and stability and openness to the Arab and global ocean to take Iraq leading role great among nations." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:59 pm