Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia suspends five Iraqis on "security issues"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia suspends five Iraqis on "security issues" Empty Saudi Arabia suspends five Iraqis on "security issues"

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Mar 2018, 3:14 am

Saudi Arabia suspends five Iraqis on "security issues"

11:24 - 05/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi authorities have arrested five Iraqis on "security issues" over the past two months, the Saudi daily Okaz reported on Monday.
    The newspaper reported in a news item that "the total number of unknown persons arrested on security cases in the prisons of the" State Security "rose to nine people, following the arrest of a new accused, within 24 detainees during the past 15 days, from 5 nationalities Including 17 Saudis, Egyptians, Iraqis, Syrians and Jordanians. "
    "The number of Saudis arrested on security cases has risen to 4,419 detainees, Iraq 5, Yemen 315, Syria 204, and Egypt 68. , Jordan 18, and Bahrain 13, in addition to 9 unknown persons.
    The State Security Presidency revealed some of the seizures that were seized in the possession of terrorist groups during direct confrontations and pre-emptive operations carried out during the past years during which various weapons, explosive belts and bombs were seized. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:12 pm