Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran suspends Iraq's mediation with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran suspends Iraq's mediation with Saudi Arabia Empty Iran suspends Iraq's mediation with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 4:14 am

Iran suspends Iraq's mediation with Saudi Arabia

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qassimi said that Iraqi Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji said mediation between Tehran and Riyadh was "positive".

Qassimi welcomed a press dialogue "with any mediation that achieves security and stability in the region."

"Tehran has not received clear Saudi signals of its desire to improve relations," he said, expressing the hope that Saudi Arabia would stop the war in Yemen and accept the facts on the ground.

Some media quoted interior minister Qassem al-Araji as saying during his visit to Iran last Sunday that Saudi Arabia had asked Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi to intervene to mediate between Riyadh and Tehran.

Araji stressed in a statement that there is a desire for Saudi Arabia to normalize relations with Iran, "but said" we were not mediators. "

Araji added that "the calm and stability and the return of relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia, has positive repercussions on the region as a whole." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:35 pm