Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary migration: budget included the allocation of 180 billion dinars to support the stabili

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary migration: budget included the allocation of 180 billion dinars to support the stabili Empty Parliamentary migration: budget included the allocation of 180 billion dinars to support the stabili

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:01 am

Parliamentary migration: budget included the allocation of 180 billion dinars to support the stability of Nineveh

11:54 - 06/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Committee of Expatriates and Displaced Deputies, Monday, the allocation of 180 billion dinars from the funds of the Ministry of Displacement and Migration for the purpose of restoring stability in the province of Nineveh, indicating that the budget allocated one and a half to each family returning to their areas.
     Committee member Nahla al-Hababi said in a statement that the "general budget for 2018 included the transfer of 180 billion dinars from the funds of the Ministry of Immigration to the Nineveh Provincial Council for the purpose of restoring stability in the city."
     Al-Hababi added that the provincial council will distribute the amounts to the families and service departments, including the amount of one and a half million for the families returning to their regions, calling on the federal government to "monitor the disbursement of funds and not spend in the election propaganda or promotion of candidates."
    The Committee on Migration and Displaced Deputies revealed on Monday its intention to appeal a paragraph in the budget law on the transfer of displaced people's money to the reconstruction of the liberated areas that the money allocated for relief and housing displaced. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:16 am