Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asaib talks about a "deadline" for the government to remove foreign forces and threatens to use f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asaib talks about a "deadline" for the government to remove foreign forces and threatens to use f Empty Al-Asaib talks about a "deadline" for the government to remove foreign forces and threatens to use f

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:10 am

Al-Asaib talks about a "deadline" for the government to remove foreign forces and threatens to use force

09:29 - 06/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    On Tuesday, Aseeb Ahl al-Haq threatened to take a number of measures, including the use of force against US forces, as a force to force its presence in Iraq, noting that there was a deadline for the government to pull them out.
    "There is a deadline given to the government to set a timetable for the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq," said Mahmoud al-Rubaie, a member of the movement's political bureau. "The Iraqi people rejected that presence. Their influence and presence in Iraq. "
    "The US forces will be treated like the occupier at the end of the deadline given to the government," Rubaie said, adding that "the use of force against the said forces and the rise of resistance until the occupier is removed."
    "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is responsible for the presence of foreign forces in general and will be held accountable before the parliament and the people if he does not set a timetable for their departure," al-Rubaie said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:35 am