Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putting 30 thousand light lines in Karkh sites Kadhimiya and freedom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putting 30 thousand light lines in Karkh sites Kadhimiya and freedom Empty Putting 30 thousand light lines in Karkh sites Kadhimiya and freedom

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Mar 2018, 3:49 am

Putting 30 thousand light lines in Karkh sites Kadhimiya and freedom
    March 06 2018 12:47 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Communications[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Communications, launched by 30 thousand light lines on the side of Karkh sites Kadhimiya and freedom are all ready for marketing to citizens or government institutions. 

"The General Telecommunications Company has completed the final stages of the FTTH project and has become about 30,000 light lines at the Karkh side of Baghdad at the Kadhimiya and Freedom sites, ready for marketing to citizens and government institutions," a ministry statement said. 

"The project is part of the project of optical access implemented by Huawei Company for the decade 14/2011 and distributed to the shops 416,418,420, 422, 424,428, 432, 434, 436 in the area of ​​freedom and shops 413, 415, 411 in Kadhimiya with 64 cabins and total The total was 509 and the total capacity of the external network 32576 and the internal network 30 thousand lines of light.

The statement pointed out that "the process of marketing lines will start by Sky Horizon Company, the official partner of the Ministry of Communications and in a manner of partnership with the private sector to equip the citizen with the various services provided by this project." 

The Ministry of Communications called on citizens to submit applications through the marketing offices of the company marketed and distributed in a number of Karkh areas, pointing out that "this project is part of a strategic project of the Ministry of Communications. The optical cable provides a number of distinguished services. "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:12 pm