Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee accuses seven government bodies of "failing" in solving the water crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee accuses seven government bodies of "failing" in solving the water crisis Empty A parliamentary committee accuses seven government bodies of "failing" in solving the water crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A parliamentary committee accuses seven government bodies of "failing" in solving the water crisis
    The Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee on Saturday accused relevant government agencies, including the prime minister, of failing to cooperate seriously with the seriousness of the water crisis.
    The head of the committee, Fratt al-Tamimi, said that "the vision of the Ministry of Resources to deal with the crisis of water scarcity is related to the installation of floating pumps in Lake Tharthar and Kari Muqaddam Nazem al-Tharthar to remove the sediments as well as drilling wells and lifting violations and implementing the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 52, which includes payment of daily dues and operators" "Adding that" the recent rains increased the amount of strategic storage in the dams, and Iraq can overcome the risk of drought this summer season. "
    "We have not seen a strategic solution to deal with the water issue. This is not limited to the Ministry of Resources alone, but the other parties, including the ministries of foreign affairs, agriculture, reconstruction and the secretariat of Baghdad, as well as the prime minister as well as the ministries of oil and electricity, "The water reservoir at the Mosul dam is not ambitious and does not address the crisis. Water revenues have not improved in the dam, and the electric plant has been extinguished for the first time in the history of the dam."
    The House of Representatives last month, a deliberative session to discuss the water file in the presence of Minister of Water Resources Hassan al-Janabi and members of the High Committee for Water Affairs and advanced staff of the ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:39 am