Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee to reveal the cause of the water crisis in Basra and demands the Minister of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee to reveal the cause of the water crisis in Basra and demands the Minister of Empty Parliamentary committee to reveal the cause of the water crisis in Basra and demands the Minister of

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:46 am

Parliamentary committee to reveal the cause of the water crisis in Basra and demands the Minister of Water Resources to intervene urgently

The MP on the "coalition of state law," Awatif Nima on Friday, the Minister of Water Resources to intervene urgently to solve the problem of water in Basra through the implementation of its previous guidance to operate the pumps stopped at the station (ps1) in Nasiriyah or find alternative solutions.

"The main reason for the water crisis in Basra is to cut half the quota of water allocated to it, which comes from the channel of innovation," Naima said in a statement received by the Journal News. "We have already been informed by the Minister of Water Resources. No solution to this problem. "

"The minister instructed the operation of the six pumps at the PS1 station in Nasiriyah to secure Basra's quota, which was cut off from 3 July until today, which is the main cause of the water problem in the center and the federations of Al-Bida channel. Unfortunately, The problem remains the same. "

Nima stressed that "the minister should intervene to find a radical solution to this problem by obligating the concerned parties to implement his previous directives or finding alternative solutions as soon as possible."

The channel is the only source of unsalted or brackish water in Basra. Shatt al-Arab water is salty during the summer, and sometimes the quantities of water supplied through the canal are insufficient to meet the needs of the population.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 am