Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia plans to develop nuclear bomb!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia plans to develop nuclear bomb! Empty Saudi Arabia plans to develop nuclear bomb!

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:00 am

Saudi Arabia plans to develop nuclear bomb!

15:38 - 15/03/2018

Saudi Arabia plans to develop nuclear bomb! %D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-1-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman announced on Thursday the kingdom's intention to develop a nuclear bomb if Iran possessed one of them.
    "Iran will follow Iran's example as soon as possible if it develops a nuclear bomb," he said in a television interview with CBS.
    Iran's nuclear file, for peaceful purposes, raised the concerns of all and prompted the United States, resulting in a series of international resolutions translated into sanctions, ahead of the nuclear agreement that the Trump government is trying to disavow and stir up allies against him, including Saudi Arabia.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia plans to develop nuclear bomb! Empty Saudi Arabia threatens Iran with a nuclear bomb: Do not force us to do so

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:24 am

[size=32]
    Saudi Arabia threatens Iran with a nuclear bomb: Do not force us to do so[/size]
    Saudi Arabia plans to develop nuclear bomb! M-bin%20salman

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

(Reuters) - Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman announced his country's reaction if Iran develops a nuclear bomb.
    Asked if Saudi Arabia needed nuclear weapons to counter Iran, Bin Salman said: "The kingdom does not want to have any nuclear bomb, but without a doubt, if Iran develops a nuclear bomb, we will follow it as soon as possible. "He said.
    "Iran is not a rival to Saudi Arabia, its army is not among the top five armies in the Islamic world, and the Saudi economy is bigger than its Iranian counterpart," he said. "Iran is far from being a rival to Saudi Arabia."
    The crown prince reaffirmed Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei as "the new Hitler in the Middle East," saying he wanted to expand by creating his own project in the Middle East much like the Hitler project at the time.
    "Many countries around the world and in Europe have not realized how dangerous Hitler is until what happened. I do not want to see the same events happening in the Middle East," he said.
    The young Saudi leader is due to meet US President Donald Trump on March 20.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:49 am