Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Habibi: Abadi exploited the law of "the return of their contracts" as electoral propaganda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Habibi: Abadi exploited the law of "the return of their contracts" as electoral propaganda Empty Habibi: Abadi exploited the law of "the return of their contracts" as electoral propaganda

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:05 am

Habibi: Abadi exploited the law of "the return of their contracts" as electoral propaganda

10:41 - 16/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    MP Nabila al-Habbabi on Friday criticized the prime minister's use of the law to reinstate their contracts from the security forces, stressing that Abadi benefited from the law in his new coalition in order to get the votes.
    Al-Hababi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the law of the restoration of their contracts from the security forces, was exploited by Abadi after the formation of the alliance of victory," adding that "Abadi seeks through this law to get the votes of voters."
    She explained that "the priority must be for the affected and the families of the martyrs, contrary to what Abadi did when he exploited it to his close associates and supporters of his alliance."
    She stressed that "the government was the best to put the subject of the restoration of their contracts, through the Internet through an electronic form under the terms and conditions of a unified," indicating that "the Turkmen lost more than 1,300 martyrs during the fighting against the supporter of the terrorist, demanding Abbadi to compensate them and grant their rights."

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:51 pm