Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the most prominent laws in the parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the most prominent laws in the parliament Empty Deputy reveals the most prominent laws in the parliament

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:20 am

Deputy reveals the most prominent laws in the parliament
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 18, 2018comments on the deputy reveals the most prominent laws broken in Parliament closed 9 visits

BAGHDAD / The deputy of the coalition of state law Ahmed al-Badri, on Sunday, the most prominent laws prepared to vote in parliament, accusing the political blocs to seek political and electoral gains through the passage of some laws.
    Al-Badri said in a press statement that "the laws of the Federal Court, sports clubs, health professions unions, ownership of slums and (where you have this) and some important amendments are ready to vote in the parliament."
    He added that "the pursuit of political blocs to gain electoral and political gains in exchange for passage of laws has hindered the legislative work of parliament during the last legislative term."
    "The election campaign will be launched on April 10, which means that parliament will not be able to agree to pass important laws affecting the life of a simple citizen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:53 am