Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the most prominent laws to be discussed by Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals the most prominent laws to be discussed by Parliament Empty A deputy reveals the most prominent laws to be discussed by Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2022, 4:41 am

[size=46]A deputy reveals the most prominent laws to be discussed by Parliament[/size]
    Iraq
    12:01 - 2022-10-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of the Sadiqoun Parliamentary Bloc, Rafiq Al-Salihi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that economic, social and service legislation will be at the forefront of the legislative agenda of the House of Representatives. 
    Al-Salihi said, "The Council, in its legislative capacity, will be a partner in this direction by approving more laws that can meet the needs of many citizens." 
    He added that "this session will witness a resolution of the pending laws that were previously put forward by the council," noting that "the public interest requires everyone to join forces in order to pass important laws."   
    Al-Salihi pointed out that "among the legislation that falls within the council's priorities are the Social Security Law, the Law on Desertification, Compulsory Service and Slums, as well as other laws related to the agricultural reality."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:36 am