Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil is looking with Shell to develop gas sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil is looking with Shell to develop gas sector Empty Oil is looking with Shell to develop gas sector

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Mar 2018, 4:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/03/19 11:56

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    Economy News _ Baghdad

The Oil Ministry discussed on Monday with Shell Oil Company ways of joint cooperation between the two parties to develop the gas sector in Iraq.

The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi received the director of Shell in Iraq, Marcos Antonini, and the accompanying delegation, and during the meeting discussed bilateral cooperation and development of the gas sector in the country."

"The Ministry of Oil is looking forward to enhance cooperation opportunities and develop work with Shell to develop the gas industry and optimize the investment of oil wealth," he added. "The ministry is keen to cooperate optimally with international companies."

In turn, the director of Shell in Iraq, Marcos Antonini, said that "his company seeks to develop work with the Ministry of Oil and move forward to develop the gas sector in the country."

Note: The content that is entitled (Oil is looking with Shell to develop the gas sector) was published first on the site (economy News) and does not bear the Encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (oil is looking with Shell to develop the gas sector) through the original source of any site (economy News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:08 pm