Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accountability issues a clarification on the law of seizure and seizure of funds belonging to the r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accountability issues a clarification on the law of seizure and seizure of funds belonging to the r Empty Accountability issues a clarification on the law of seizure and seizure of funds belonging to the r

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Mar 2018, 2:38 am

[size=30]Accountability issues a clarification on the law of seizure and seizure of funds belonging to the regime[/size]
    20/03/2018 10:26 | Number of readings: 5
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Supreme National Commission for Accountability and Justice issued a statement Tuesday on the implementation of the procedures of Law No. (72) for the year 2017 on the confiscation and seizure of movable and immovable property of the elements of the system.

In a statement received by Al-Tijah Press, a copy of which was obtained by Al-Tawhiyya Press, the agency said that "those involved in the confiscation of movable and immovable property are 52 people, starting with 1 (Abdel Hamid Mahmoud Al-Tikriti) and ending 52- (Khamis Sarhan Al-Mahmoud) Including their relatives up to the second degree and their agents who have transferred ownership. "

She added that "while the seizure of movable and immovable property is 4257 starting with sequence 1 (Ibtisam Atta Humaid Jumaa Al Ajaj) and ends in serial No. 4257 - Younis Halil Alawi Jaber Al-Suwaidi." This detention is not allowed for their relatives, children and wives.

The Commission noted that "this Altoillh came with a view to the proper application of the content of the law and stay away from personal interpretations and be considered a consistent approach and circulated to therelevant departments , " adding that it " has allocated a hotline for the purpose of receiving complaints and inquiries on the subject call 07736903481".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:09 pm