Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: Lack of experience Saudi Arabia pushed America to lead the war on Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper: Lack of experience Saudi Arabia pushed America to lead the war on Yemen Empty US newspaper: Lack of experience Saudi Arabia pushed America to lead the war on Yemen

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 am

[size=30]US newspaper: Lack of experience Saudi Arabia pushed America to lead the war on Yemen[/size]
    19/03/2018 02:14 | Number of readings:
    font size:  US newspaper: Lack of experience Saudi Arabia pushed America to lead the war on Yemen Font_decrease  US newspaper: Lack of experience Saudi Arabia pushed America to lead the war on Yemen Font_enlarge
     US newspaper: Lack of experience Saudi Arabia pushed America to lead the war on Yemen Thumbnail.php?file=______________111111111_788364912
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," the US, what it described as operations in the dark rooms, the alliance of aggression Saudi Arabia, indicating that the Saudi army suffers from the lack of experience of its elements, which prompted the United States and Britain to carry out the actual task of the war on Yemen.[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper said in a report that in the basement of the military base in Riyadh, which has the main operating room of the war in Yemen, there is a "dark room". She pointed out that this room speaks to all surrounding that there are US and British military advisers.[/rtl]

[rtl]The newspaper quoted US officials as saying that the Saudi Air Force at the beginning of the war was not trained good training, and senior Saudi officials have been reluctant to obtain the assistance of American advisers.[/rtl]

[rtl]She explained that the narrow office was surrounded by glass from the back, indicating that there is an American flag on the wall next to the glass, next to a British flag.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:36 am