Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US newspaper: Washington doubled its strikes on Yemen and Saudi Arabia failed to weaken the Houthis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US newspaper: Washington doubled its strikes on Yemen and Saudi Arabia failed to weaken the Houthis Empty US newspaper: Washington doubled its strikes on Yemen and Saudi Arabia failed to weaken the Houthis

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:35 am

US newspaper: Washington doubled its strikes on Yemen and Saudi Arabia failed to weaken the Houthis

11:23 - 02/01/2018

US newspaper: Washington doubled its strikes on Yemen and Saudi Arabia failed to weaken the Houthis %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D8%AB%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%862-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United States has doubled its air raids this year on Yemen, the New York Times reported, noting that the Saudi-UAE campaign has failed to weaken the Houthi movement.
    "While President Trump is thrilled to defeat state regulation in Iraq and Syria, the threat of a terrorist attack emanating from the chaotic territory of Yemen remains on the list of concerns of the US government, especially the bombing of commercial planes," the newspaper said in a report.
    "We do not seem to outweigh the problem in Yemen," said Nicholas Rasmussen, who retired this month from his post as director of the National Counterterrorism Center. "The al-Qaeda force in Yemen is one of the most difficult theaters of counterterrorism for the time being."
    The newspaper described the "war against the organization in Yemen as a different military campaign in a different part of Yemen compared to that led by Saudi Arabia and cause the humanitarian crisis in the west of the country."
    The Saudi-UAE campaign against the Huthi rebels failed to achieve its objectives, but it caused the worst global humanitarian campaign. Al-Qaeda exploited the security vacuum in 2015 and seized parts of southern Yemen, including the city of Mukalla, . Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am