Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran plans to raise its trade with Iraq to 15 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran plans to raise its trade with Iraq to 15 billion dollars Empty Iran plans to raise its trade with Iraq to 15 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 5:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iran plans to raise its trade with Iraq to 15 billion dollars
    The secretary-general of the Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce, Hamid Hosseini, said Monday that his country could increase the volume of its trade with Iraq to 15 billion dollars with the start of the reconstruction process in Iraq within the next two years.
    "In order to continue exports to Iraq, a ten-year trade plan with this country must be written so that traders and the government can prepare for the future of Iraq," Hosseini told a news briefing.
    On the Iranian exports to Iraq during the last Iranian year, Hosseini said, "The export status of Iraq last year was appropriate. Despite the decline in our exports to most neighboring countries such as Russia, Oman, Pakistan and the UAE, Iran's exports to Iraq have not decreased, The year before. "
    He pointed out that "the existence of some obstacles," noting that "Iran's exports to Iraq during the first 11 months of the last Iranian year amounted to about 5 billion and 600 million dollars, and fortunately the last Iranian year witnessed the export of gas to Iraq."
    "Taking into account exports of gas, electricity and even tourism, we can raise the volume of exports to Iraq to more than 10 billion dollars, which is equivalent to our total exports to the continents of Africa, Europe, America and the Pacific."
    "Most of Iran's exports to countries such as China, India and South Korea are oil, petrochemical and mining products with little added value, while agricultural and industrial goods make up the bulk of exports to Iraq and are highly surplus," he said.
    "We can raise the volume of Iran's trade with Iraq to 15 billion dollars as reconstruction of Iraq begins within the next two years," Hosseini said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:39 pm