Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls on expectations of an increase in US crude inventories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls on expectations of an increase in US crude inventories Empty Oil falls on expectations of an increase in US crude inventories

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Apr 2018, 2:54 am

Oil falls on expectations of an increase in US crude inventories

Oil falls on expectations of an increase in US crude inventories 7100

Oil prices fell on Wednesday on expectations of an increase in US crude 
    inventories, but comments by the Russian government on prospects for further cooperation with OPEC to coordinate production cuts have limited losses.
    By 0626 GMT, the WTI crude futures were $ 63.26 a barrel, down 25 cents, or 0.39 percent from the previous settlement.
    Global Brent crude <LCOc1> was down 29 cents, or 0.43 percent, at $ 67.83 a barrel, after rising 0.7 percent on Tuesday.
    US crude stocks are likely to rise for the second week in a row, rising to 200,000 barrels in the week ending March 30, according to a Reuters poll of analysts and published on Tuesday.
    The US Energy Information Administration is due to publish the official inventory data later on Wednesday.
    Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Tuesday that a joint OPEC and independent producers could be set up after the current cut-off agreement expires at the end of this year.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:55 am