Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrest of the secretary and the facilities of a minister accused of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrest of the secretary and the facilities of a minister accused of corruption Empty The arrest of the secretary and the facilities of a minister accused of corruption

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 9:32 am

The arrest of the secretary and the facilities of a minister accused of corruption
    April 05 2018 02:22 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Interior[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A detachment from the Interior Ministry's inspector-general's office on Thursday managed to carry out an order by the judge of the Rusafa court to arrest a minister's secretary and an engineer in his ministry for corruption charges. 

"The arrest was carried out against the backdrop of the arrest and arrest of one of the employees affiliated with the minister's office earlier for his involvement in receiving a bribe of 120 thousand dollars in exchange for the approval of the issuance of import license," the statement said, adding that the detachments carried out a judge order to arrest the secretary of one of the ministers, As well as an engineer attributed to the Directorate of Planning and Follow-up in the ministry and the personal facilities of the Minister for their involvement in files of corruption.

The judge of the Rusafa court had issued an arrest warrant for the accused in accordance with Resolution 160 of the Iraqi Penal Code of 1983.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:10 am