Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The coming days will see the Internet at high speed and at a lower cost

chouchou
    chouchou

The coming days will see the Internet at high speed and at a lower cost Empty The coming days will see the Internet at high speed and at a lower cost

Post by chouchou Fri 06 Apr 2018, 5:07 am

The Ministry of Communications announced that the coming days will witness the provision of high-speed Internet services to companies and citizens at a lower cost, as the implementation and operation of the optical cable project has been completed.

[ltr]Spokesman Hazem Mohammad Ali said in a press statement that the delivery and delivery features started with regard to the national project, which he said will be an important factor in improving the Internet service, where the citizen will feel the efficiency of the service.

He pointed to the Ministry's announcement of significant reductions in the provision of Internet service in return for access to service characterized by quality and quantity.

He also pointed to the ministry's intention to contract owners of Internet towers to deliver the service to citizens via optical cable, pointing out at the same time that the telecommunications company has become a profitable company after having previously lost debt owed up to 700 billion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The coming days will see the Internet at high speed and at a lower cost Empty Re: The coming days will see the Internet at high speed and at a lower cost

Post by Neno Fri 06 Apr 2018, 6:49 am

Connecting to the world!!

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:03 pm