Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politics strikes tourism in America .. and losses in billions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politics strikes tourism in America .. and losses in billions Empty Politics strikes tourism in America .. and losses in billions

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Apr 2018, 1:32 am

Politics strikes tourism in America .. and losses in billions

Politics strikes tourism in America .. and losses in billions 7160

The latest US official figures showed a drop in tourism revenues to the United States last year, costing the economy nearly $ 5 billion and losing some 40,000 jobs in the US economy.
    According to the latest data released by the Travel and Tourism Association of the United States, the number of tourists visiting the United States in the first nine months of last year fell 1.9 percent, while tourism figures in the world are generally higher as a result of the growth of the economy.
    In addition to declining numbers, US tourist spending also fell by 3.3 percent in 11 months from 2017.
    To find out the importance of these seemingly small numbers and numbers, the tourism and travel sector is an important input to the US GDP. The sector has provided up to $ 160 billion to the US Treasury in 2016 in the form of tax revenues and fees.
    Some attributed the decline to the strength of the dollar against European currencies such as the euro and the pound sterling, making Europeans reluctant to spend their holidays in America.
    However, that explanation was rewarded by some of the decline in the number of Chinese tourists to America, despite the strength of the Chinese currency (yuan) against the dollar, as the number of Chinese tourists in the world steadily, and was expected to increase their numbers to the United States and therefore not decline.
    http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11859

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:36 pm