Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia supports Iraq with $ 1.5 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia supports Iraq with $ 1.5 billion Empty Saudi Arabia supports Iraq with $ 1.5 billion

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Apr 2018, 11:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Saudi Arabia supports Iraq with $ 1.5 billion
    Saudi Arabia has allocated 1.5 billion dollars to Iraq, including one billion for reconstruction projects and half a billion for boosting Saudi exports to Iraq, Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubair said on Thursday.
    "The reconstruction of Iraq is an opportunity to invest in order to continue its contribution with its brothers in support of the joint Arab action," Al-Jubeir told a conference of Arab foreign ministers preparatory to the 29th Arab summit.
    In February, Kuwait hosted the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, in the presence of a number of major donor countries and a group of international and regional organizations to collect contributions and assistance for the reconstruction of Iraq.
    The United Arab Emirates announced its support for the reconstruction of $ 500 million, as well as investments in the private sector in the Camp Rashid project and the port of Umm Qasr with $ 5 billion and $ 500 million, while Qatar allocated $ 1 billion in loans and investments.
    In addition to the Arab countries, other countries announced their contribution to the reconstruction, including Turkey, which announced on the tongue of Foreign Minister Mouloud Gawish Oglu for the allocation of 5 billion dollars for the reconstruction of Iraq progress in the form of facilities and loans. 
    Germany has said it will provide $ 350 million in aid, while Britain has pledged up to $ 1 billion a year in export loans over 10 years. Japan has pledged $ 100 million this year through UN agencies and international organizations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:28 am