Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wall Streeters Are Starting To Pass Around This Chart Showing The Market On The Cusp Of A Big Crash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wall Streeters Are Starting To Pass Around This Chart Showing The Market On The Cusp Of A Big Crash Empty Wall Streeters Are Starting To Pass Around This Chart Showing The Market On The Cusp Of A Big Crash

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 am

Wall Streeters Are Starting To Pass Around This Chart Showing The Market On The Cusp Of A Big Crash

Everyone On Wall Street Is Passing Around This Chart As The US Dollar Has Just Lost Reserve Status – X22Report

•       

Friday, November 22, 2013 6:43

(Before It's News)
    The story below from Business Insider is an eye-opener and seems to signal another step towards our ‘New World Order’. The market is now on the cusp of a HUGE crash, comparable to the Great Depression. Wall Streeters now know it as shown in the tweet below. How much time do we have? More below tweet including a video report from the X22Report: The Dollar Has Just Lost Reserve Status.
    Wall Streeters Are Starting To Pass Around This Chart Showing The Market On The Cusp Of A Big Crash Screenshot%20from%202013-11-22%2008_42_06
    Wall Streeters Are Starting To Pass Around This Chart Showing The Market On The Cusp Of A Big Crash Dan Greenhaus of BTIG (@danBTIG) includes this chart in his latest nightly email. It shows the current market aligned with the market in the days before the Depression.
    What does the chart mean? Dan has the best take: HERE.

Wall Streeters Are Starting To Pass Around This Chart Showing The Market On The Cusp Of A Big Crash Report_abuse

http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-comparing-now-to-great-depression-crash-2013-11

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:20 am