Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq: Most of the files of corruption involved sectarian and may win the elections again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mutlaq: Most of the files of corruption involved sectarian and may win the elections again Empty Mutlaq: Most of the files of corruption involved sectarian and may win the elections again

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:13 am

Mutlaq: Most of the files of corruption involved sectarian and may win the elections again

11:02 - 18/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the National Coalition Saleh al-Mutlaq, Wednesday, that most of the files of corruption in Iraq involved with sectarian figures, and likely to win again in the upcoming elections, called a silent majority of Iraqis to come out to determine the fate of Iraq.
    Al-Mutlaq said in an interview with Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper, "It has been proven to the Iraqis that most of the files of corruption involve sectarian Sunnis and Shiites if not all of them are sectarian and have been exploited in corruption to the bone. They took the opportunity to steal and harm the country. Materially, and the greater part of them, of course, finds in the sectarian discourse and its continuation in Iraq an appropriate cover for the continuation of corruption and its remaining in power. So sectarianism and corruption are intertwined, and the future of Iraq depends on the choice of Iraqis themselves in these elections. "
    He added that "the next elections are the same as in previous years, is not different, but the people is to decide whether he wants these elections to differ from the previous or not, and absolutely frank, who recruited employees for them or who will use the sectarian voice in this election, will Win as they won in the past, unless Iraqis go to a heavy vote. "
    Al-Mutlaq pointed out that "the silent majority of the Iraqi people, who played the elections in the past, have to go out on the 12th of next month to the polling stations to decide the fate of Iraq, and I say to all Iraqis, so as not to weaken Iraq because of your abstention from the elections, You will find that it will serve Iraq, not sect or nationalism. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:36 am