Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq decides to send Saudi troops to Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq decides to send Saudi troops to Syria Empty Iraq decides to send Saudi troops to Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Apr 2018, 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq decides to send Saudi troops to Syria
    The government's national security adviser, Falih al-Fayyad, on Thursday revealed Baghdad's position on sending Arab troops to Syria, a substitute for US forces that President Donald Trump plans to withdraw.
    Al-Fayyad, in televised remarks, seriously questioned the proposal to send Arab troops to replace US forces in Syria, saying he did not believe that "these countries have the capability to send troops to the inflamed Syrian arena."
    He added that "going to fight in Syria is not a picnic and there are countries spent a lot of money in the conflict on the Syrian arena," stressing that "Baghdad's official position will be against sending Arab troops to Syria."
    He also pointed out that "Baghdad continues to communicate with the Syrian government in public and not in secret, and there is a link between the two areas," adding that coordination with the Syrian government is a duty to fight terrorism.
    Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir told a news conference Tuesday that his country has been discussing with the US administration since the beginning of this year about sending Arab and Islamic forces to Syria. Former President Barack Obama, but the latter did not take action against him.
    The Wall Street Journal revealed that US President Donald Trump has sought to end the presence of US troops in Syria and replace them with an Arab alliance to ensure stability in northeastern Syria.
    The newspaper said that the US administration has asked the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar to contribute billions of dollars, and sending troops to Syria; to restore stability, especially in the north-east.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:29 am