Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Our victory over the corrupt will be stronger than the preacher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Our victory over the corrupt will be stronger than the preacher Empty Abadi: Our victory over the corrupt will be stronger than the preacher

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Apr 2018, 5:57 pm

[ltr]Abadi: Our victory over the corrupt will be stronger than the preacher[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-20 at 20:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi promised on Friday to wage war on corrupt people as he did in the fight against the organization of the criminal advocate, pointing out that victory over the corrupt will be stronger than victory over terrorism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Victory was a gate to restore confidence and respect from the world in Iraq after it was believed that Iraq has become a past," Abadi said in a speech during a mass rally in Maysan province, according to a press release issued by his media office. On the importance of "caring for the families of the martyrs and the wounded as the basis of victory and they have credit for what has been achieved at all levels, including return as a respected state."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We have a new battle, the battle of reconstruction, which is not impossible," Abadi said. "We have the victory of reconstruction, the victory of investment and the victory of the restoration of services. These are all achieved by our unity "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We have a battle with corruption and we must be stronger than the corrupt and our victory will be similar to victory over the organization of a preacher," Abbadi said, noting that "Iraqi judges contacted some corrupt people to ascertain whether or not their names were present in the cases being investigated. Not to be reassured and we will reach them. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived in Maysan province on Friday morning. Finished[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:07 pm